Casino CIRSA Valencia is committed to diversity and sustainability.
- Every two months we choose a NPO suggested by our employees and raise funds for them. The only requisite is that they operate in Valencia.
- During summer and Christmas time we gather clothes and toys from our employees for NPOs such as La Casa Grande.
- We donate some of our unused food for local NPOs.
- We have launched our Excellence Plan to mentor our employees, and foster relations among different generations and hierarchies.
- “Reward good ideas” Program, to incentivize the implication of the staff in continuous improvement processes.
- Energetic efficiency by using led lights and temperature control software, and recycling.
- Health and sports: launching CIRSA Running Club and CIRSA Cycling Club.
Bringing business to our city:
- Target: 260,000 annuals visits from people from 60 different countries (28% of international tourists and 35% of national tourists).
- We cooperate with the Valencia Tourism Bureau.
- Providers: most of them are local.
- Culture: 119 shows a year (on average) and life music every night by local musicians.
- Our Casino was built with km 0 materials (that is, materials manufactured by local companies), thus reducing the CO2 emissions.
- Eco-efficient: our façades were built with the right orientation and composition to take advantage of the sun light, and wind power, which helps reducing power consumption for heating and air conditioning. The North and West façádes are ventilated.
- Reutilization of heating water for warm sanitary water.
- External temperature exploitation systems to optimize internal temperatures.
- LED lights in 90% of the spaces.
- We foster separating waste for recycling purposes in all employee rooms.
- We foster the reduction of plastic usage by providing glass bottles and reusable cutlery.